Committed to delivering a positive impact, our people bring our values to life. They underpin our culture and help us create a workplace where you can thrive.
Integrity: We are known and respected for our impartiality and trusted expertise, working to translate intent into impact.
Ambition: We tackle difficult challenges with innovative solutions to drive meaningful impact today, and for future generations.
Collaboration: We proactively bring stakeholders together and collaborate to catalyse meaningful progress. We are committed to building diverse, inclusive teams, knowing that we are stronger when we act together.
Excellence: We strive to set the highest standard of quality in everything we do, delivering accuracy and precision that others aspire to.
Our carbon reduction commitment
On our own Route to Net Zero, we have set science-based targets (SBTs) and are committing through the Science Based Target initiative (SBTi) process to the following:
Scope 1 & 2
- Set Scope 1 and 2 science-based targets aligned to a 1.5°C pathway.
- Commit to reduce absolute Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions 50% by 2030 from a 2018 base year.
- Set Scope 3 science-based targets, aligned at a minimum, to a well below 2°C pathway.
- Commit to reduce Scope 3 GHG emissions from business travel by 65% per FTE by 2030.
- Commit that 56% of our suppliers, by emissions covering purchased goods and services, will have science-based targets by 2026.
- We seek to go further by positively influencing our remaining sources of emissions. Additionally, we seek to have a positive overall impact through our wider work, helping organisations move to Net Zero.
The Carbon Trust will go a step further as we commit to setting a Net Zero target.
We know the route to Net Zero is a challenging one, but as we deliver further impact through our work with clients, we will continue our own decarbonisation journey; it is all part of our mission to accelerate the move to a decarbonised future.
We are also proud to support the United Nations Global Compact and the Global Goals for Sustainable Development.