Webinar series: Bringing energy efficiency technology to industry
In this three-part webinar series, Carbon Trust experts will be joined by guest speakers from a range of technology companies to discuss the importance of innovation and the next wave of technologies being developed to decarbonise industrial processes at the scale and pace needed; the secrets to running effective innovation demonstration projects; and how UK government programmes and industry partnerships have supported the technology innovation journey.
Register for the third webinar in this three-part series on Meeting the decarbonisation challenge: Bringing energy efficiency technology innovation to industry.
Tuesday 8 December, 10.30am to 12pm GMT
A deep-dive into innovation for the water, wastewater and waste industries
- Mark Hardiman, Director, LAT Water Ltd
- Robert Mannion, Managing Director, Evergreen Water Solutions
- Pat Horne, Chief Engineer, Energy, United Utilities
- Paul McKinney, Programme Manager for the BEIS Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator, the Carbon Trust
- Andrew Moore, Technical Lead for the BEIS Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator, Jacobs
Who should attend the webinar series?
- Technology innovators
- Industrial energy users
- Energy industry
- Investors in the low carbon space
Please note this webinar is for relevant stakeholders only. We reserve the right to decline unsuitable registrants in order to ensure an appropriate event audience.