Insight on science-based targets, featuring a series of articles written and published by the team at the Carbon Trust. The 19-page booklet covers:
- Why do we need to set science-based targets on climate change?
- What exactly is a science-based target?
- Why should a company set a science-based target?
- How do you make the internal business case for setting a science-based target?
- How does setting a science based target fit in with your wider sustainability strategy?
It also includes more details about how the Carbon Trust can help your organisation to set a science-based carbon emissions target, alongside putting in place realistic plans to deliver those reductions, and case studies from organisations that have set science-based targets.
Publication updated November 2018.
Information in this document was correct at the time of publication