This guide is designed to help businesses of all sizes to be proactive in managing their energy supply contracts and energy usage to help save money and carbon emissions.
- Overview of energy supply in the UK
- Trends in electricity demand and generation sources
- Trends in gas suppliers and sources
- Procurement of energy
- The price of energy
- Types of electricity tariff
- Approaches to energy procurement
- Energy use in carbon reporting
- Introduction to scope 1 and 2 carbon emissions
- Future of carbon reporting
- Next steps
- Go online for further information
Published: October 2019
Publication code: CTV077
This guide was produced as part of the Green Business Fund programme which ended in 2019.