- How much are you spending?
Find out what you’re spending each year and investigate unexpected spikes.
- What’s using the most energy?
A smart meter can help you to identify the appliances that use the most energy.
- Have you got your timings right?
Switch off equipment outside working hours, perhaps with the help of plug-in timers.
- Do you need new equipment?
Think about replacing kit that you know is old, clunky and inefficient.
- Are your staff on board?
Get their suggestions and ideas on how things can change.
- Can you stop heat from escaping?
Check for draughts. Insulate lofts, walls and doors.
See the video below for more information on how your organisation can save energy.