At Rushlight Show 2021 you will be able to have arranged meetings, live chat and on demand video chat with all the delegates throughout the event. This includes impromptu one-to-one video chats similar to private meetings at an event.
Event highlights include:
- The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations, all available on demand throughout the event.
- The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from UK organisations who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience.
- The Exhibition, incorporating the Innovate UK and other Showcases, together with the poster exhibition, amounting to over 100 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
- UK Energy session, which will set out the pathway to Net Zero 2050, with a particular focus on hydrogen, CCUS and bioenergy. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation, the energy market, transport systems and fuels.
- The Natural Capital & Resourceful session, in association with the Circular Economy Club, with a keynote covering the state of our natural capital, with particular reference to biodiversity, air, sea and freshwater environments, woodland and soil. The session will also provide a state of the nation address and discussion on the circular economy, its role in the Net Zero future, some of the successes so far and the key issues to be resolved.
- Private Investor Lounge for live investor pitches.
- Networking as you would do in a physical event with open and private bubbles, one-to-one, exhibitor interaction and business card introduction, all on video chat, as well as live chat and scheduled meetings.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, key officials from government departments and local authorities, media, consultants specialising in the various sectors and other sector participants.
Companies interested in presenting in the Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, to the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel or in the private Investor Lounge pitching session merely have to register as a delegate(s) and then apply for one of the remaining slots.