Please note due to high demand, this webinar is a repeat of the event held in June 2022.
In this session, experts from the Carbon Trust will explore themes such as:
- Understanding what Net Zero means for corporates
- The importance of credible claims to avoid greenwash
- Questions you should be asking in the boardroom to explore how your board is responding to the challenge of climate change
- The actionable steps a company should be preparing for the journey to Net Zero
- The Carbon Trust is a lead partner of Chapter Zero and has been pioneering decarbonisation for more than 20 years for businesses, governments, and organisations.
This session is in partnership with Chapter Zero: The Directors' Climate Forum.
Chapter Zero, the Directors’ Climate Forum, is building a community of non-executive directors and equipping them to lead crucial UK boardroom discussions on the impacts of climate change. Its 2,000+ members are helping ensure their companies are fit for the future and that global net zero ambitions are transformed into robust plans and measurable action.
Established by a group of non-executives in 2019, Chapter Zero offers its members tailored events, toolkits, relevant information and a peer network to draw on for experience, inspiration and ideas. Visit www.chapterzero.org.uk for more information.
Please note this session is not suitable to consultants or competitors. We reserve the right to decline your registration to ensure an appropriate audience for the event.
Carbon Trust and Chapter Zero will use any personal information you provide to deal with your event registration request. However, we may also use it to contact you in the future. For more details please see our individual privacy policies at https://www.carbontrust.com/privacy and https://chapterzero.org.uk/privacy-policy/