The event will attract policy makers, government leaders, large corporations, technology providers, purpose-led brands and entrepreneurs to network, find sustainable, low-carbon solutions and providers and explore opportunities for funding through institutional & impact investors, private equity & venture capital, and the financial adviser community.
Our goal is to help businesses achieve their sustainability goals through collaboration closing the adoption and funding gap.
Confirmed Exhibitors include our Founding partners M&G’s investment, Gluon Mobility Ventures, King & Shaxson, Schneider Electric & Tenet Group.
Our expert Ross Bruton will be speaking on the panel discussion 'Funding Climate Change Solutions and Sustainable Business Ventures' taking place 28th June at 15:30 GMT.
- Tanya Steele (CEO, WWF UK)
- Fabiana Fedeli (CIO, M&G)
- Tessa Clarke (CEO, Olio)
- Pamela Jouven (Director, SME Climate Hub)
- Professor Paul Monks (BEIS Chief Scientific Adviser)
- Wayne Bishop (CEO, King & Shaxson)
- Nina Seega (Research Director for Sustainable Finance, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership)
- Martin Koehring ( Senior Manager of sustainability, climate change and economic impact, The Economist)
- Cliff Prior (CEO, The Global Steering Group for Impact Investment) and many more…
Who should attend: Sustainability-Driven Businesses & Industry Professionals, Finance, Investors & Advisers, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs & Founders, Sustainable Events Professionals and Government and Policy-makers.
Reset Connect London 2022 brings the community together to showcase innovation and solutions in the market for business adaptation to sustainability. Be part of it. Find out more.