Offshore wind is a key climate solution which offers large volumes of clean power. Renewable hydrogen is an emerging technology which has the potential to revolutionise the energy sector. This session will bring together companies already delivering wind and renewable hydrogen to explore the role of these technologies in decarbonising the wider economy. It will explore how renewable hydrogen can tackle emissions in key industrial sectors, such as steel, cement, and freight.
- Chair: Maf Smith, Coordinator & Vice Chair - Floating Offshore Wind Task Force, GWEC
- Sarah Kimpton, Vice President Energy Transition and Innovation Development, DNV
- Jan Matthiesen, Offshore Wind Director, the Carbon Trust
- Alex Robart, Senior Director of WW Energy and Sustainability Strategy, Microsoft
- Sian Rees-Lloyd, UK MD, Aker Offshore Wind
- Josh Carmichael, Vice President Hydrogen, Wood