Call for entries from companies and consortia interested to undertake a study that aims to define a robust, optimised, and certifiable, design guidance for driven, drive-drill-drive, drilled and grouted pile installation in weak rock.
The main objectives of this work are to:
- Identify knowledge gaps associated with offshore wind pile installation in weak rock on a global scale
- Define a robust, optimised, and certifiable, design methodology for driven, drive-drill-drive, drilled and grouted (with sacrificial casing and without) pile installation in weak rock:
- Without reliance on location specific load testing;
- Without reliance on novel or unproven testing processes;
- Without reliance on impracticable drilling/installation practices;
- Define a procedure that considers, then selects appropriate installation procedures in cognisance of the above
The deadline for clarification questions has passed. Responses to the clarification questions received are available below.
The closing date to receive tender submissions is 14:00 BST 22 April 2021.
All clarification questions and tender submissions should be sent electronically, by their respective deadlines, to Emily Northridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.