By attending this event, you will:
- Understand the scope of the Net Zero challenge and the urgency for industry to meet it, with key note speakers such as Dr Mark Taylor, Deputy Director Energy Innovation at BEIS and Baroness Brown of Cambridge.
- Hear from a panel of industry leaders on how adopting innovative technologies can bring significant carbon and cost savings to businesses.
- Find out how corporations are overcoming the challenges faced when setting their own decarbonisation targets.
- Learn about the real energy and cost savings achieved by the innovative demonstration projects supported through the first and second phase of the BEIS Industrial Energy Efficiency Accelerator (IEEA).
- Dr Mark Taylor, Deputy Director of Energy Innovation at the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Baroness Brown of Cambridge, DBE FREng FRS
- Liv Garfield, Chief Executive Officer, Severn Trent
Who should attend?
- Industrial companies from all industrial sectors including energy intensive industries, process industries, the manufacturing sector, water & waste treatment companies.
- Industrial equipment suppliers and developers of new energy and resource efficient technologies for industry.
- Investors seeking to finance innovations that can reduce carbon emissions and enhance efficiency.
- Research organisations, universities, and consultants involved in innovation deployment.
This event will be taking place on Tuesday 30 November and Wednesday 1 December between 09:30 and 13:00 GMT.