Climate change will present both risks and opportunities for your business. Reporting on these climate-related risks and opportunities is increasingly becoming a legal requirement and many companies are now preparing disclosures following the recommendations from the Task Force for Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD).
But understanding your exposure to climate risks and identifying opportunities that may also arise should be more than just an exercise in disclosure.
Done well, it will support the future growth potential of your business.
In this introductory webinar, our experts will discuss:
- The state of disclosures to date including an update on the FCA requirements
- Advantages of disclosure with insights from our survey of top UK companies
- Beyond compliance: the strategic business benefits of TCFD and getting organized for 2021/22
The webinar will both introduce the concept of TCFD aligned disclosure and the benefits that can come from the process, drawing on the Carbon Trust’s two decades of experience in carbon business consulting.
By attending you will:
- Know what critical steps to take over the year ahead to meet disclosure requirements
- Understand how the process of disclosure can add the most value for your business
- See why the business response to climate change needs to become part of core strategy and not be isolated to carbon management
Who should attend?
This webinar is suitable for those responsible for corporate sustainability, investor relations, group corporate reporting, finance planning or company secretaries within premium listed companies.
Please note this webinar is for corporates only. We reserve the right to decline any unsuitable registrants to ensure an appropriate event audience.