London Climate Action Week (LCAW 2020), 1-3 July, brings together world leading experts and policy makers to drive the national and international Covid-19 climate policy response, prioritising green recovery.
Join this virtual event exploring the opportunities and challenges of whole-borough retrofitting across homes and public buildings in London.
The Mayor of London's Retrofit Accelerators for workplaces (RE:FIT) and homes provide public bodies with the practical, fully-funded, end-to-end support they need to turn ambition into projects delivered.
The expert panel will explore the critical role of retrofit in achieving London's climate goals and how the Retrofit Accelerator programmes have helped hundreds of organisations to kick start their net zero plans.
- Introducing the Retrofit Accelerators (Homes and Workplaces) - the support on offer, previous successes and future ambition
- What is a whole-borough approach and what are the benefits
- Developing a roadmap to net zero - from ambition to projects delivered
- How we are taking a whole-borough approach in Barking & Dagenham
- James Hardy, Head of Energy and London Power, Greater London Authority
- Richard McWilliams, Programme Director, Turner & Townsend
- Neil Pearce, Commissioning Lead – Energy & Sustainability, London Borough of Barking & Dagenham