The Carbon Trust is helping to drive corporate sustainability across the world, partnering with businesses to set science-based targets, reduce climate impact and transition to a low carbon economy. We are delighted to invite Benelux and Nordic businesses to join our informative webinar on carbon neutrality.
This webinar is supported by: the Department for International Trade Belgium, the Department for International Trade Denmark, the Department for International Trade Finland, the Department for International Trade Luxembourg, the Department for International Trade Sweden, the Department for International Trade Netherlands, FinnCham and the Finnish-British Chamber of Commerce.
What is carbon neutrality and how do I achieve it?
A carbon neutral certification demonstrates an organisation's commitment to sustainability, reduction of carbon emissions and the support of environmental projects.
Carbon Trust Assurance certifies organisations, products, events and select Scope 3 categories to PAS 2060 - the internationally recognised standard for the demonstration of carbon neutrality. It sets out requirements for quantification, reduction and offsetting of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
In this webinar, Carbon Trust experts will:
- Provide an overview of the current climate ambitions of Benelux and the Nordics
- Define carbon neutrality and how it differs from net zero
- Present the step-by-step process of how an organisation, product or event can achieve a carbon neutral certification
- Discuss how carbon neutral certification fits into a wider carbon strategy, and the benefits certification can bring your company in Benelux or the Nordics
About the Carbon Trust
Established in 2001, the Carbon Trust works with businesses, governments and institutions around the world, helping them contribute to, and benefit from, a more sustainable future through carbon reduction, resource efficiency strategies, and commercialising low carbon businesses, systems and technologies.
The Carbon Trust:
- works with corporates and governments, helping them align their strategies with climate science and meet the goals of the Paris Agreement
- provides expert advice and assurance, giving investors and financial institutions the confidence that green finance will have genuinely green outcomes
- supports the development of low carbon technologies and solutions, building the foundations for the energy system of the future
Headquartered in London, the Carbon Trust has a global team of 200 staff, representing over 30 nationalities based across five continents.