Over 85% of UK local authorities have now declared a climate emergency and committed to enacting plans to tackle the climate crisis within their jurisdictions.
But which projects should be implemented first?
Join us for the third in our webinar series on Getting to net zero for cities and regions, where we will explore the practicalities of climate action plan implementation including project specification, partnership working and evaluation.
This webinar is for representatives of local authorities and public sector bodies looking to start projects, appointing services.
In this webinar, our experts will discuss:
- Prioritisation of listed projects
- Using frameworks and drawing up specifications
- Working with contractors to minimise carbon impact
- Appraisal of carbon savings and ongoing monitoring & reporting
Our Cities and Regions experts will draw on almost two decades of experience of working with public sector organisations in the UK and around the world, helping raise ambition on climate action and develop and implement climate action plans. There will be the opportunity for you to submit your questions to our experts during a live Q&A.
Register for the upcoming webinars in the Getting to net zero for cities and regions series:
- 1 July 2020 – Aligning climate action plans with net zero (access the recording)
- 12 August 2020 – Measuring and managing Scope 3 emissions (access the recording)
- 3 September 2020 – Implementing climate action plans
- 7 October 2020 – Understanding climate change adaptation
Please note this webinar is for relevant stakeholders only. We reserve the right to decline registrants.