The Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier scheme provides independent validation and recognition of a supplier's skills and services. It offers a trusted quality standard in a crowded marketplace.
Accredited Suppliers must meet or exceed criteria set by the Carbon Trust designed to examine their capability to deliver thoughtful, well-designed energy efficient and renewable energy systems. Only Carbon Trust Accredited Suppliers are included in the Green Business Directory.
Benefits of accreditation
- Listing on our Green Business Directory
- Licence to refer to yourself as a Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier
- Use of the Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier logo
- Signed accreditation certificate
- Quarterly Accredited Supplier newsletter with news on relevant industry developments, and advice on how to maximise the benefits you get from your accredited supplier status
- Benefit from Green Business Directory and Accredited Supplier Scheme marketing and PR in relevant press, events and online.
How to apply
We are no longer accepting new applications for the UK Accredited Supplier scheme.