The Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier scheme provides independent validation and recognition of a supplier's skills and services. It offers a trusted quality standard in a crowded marketplace.
Accredited Suppliers must meet or exceed criteria set by the Carbon Trust designed to examine their capability to deliver thoughtful, well-designed energy efficient and renewable energy systems. Only Carbon Trust Accredited Suppliers are included in the Green Business Directory.
Benefits of accreditation
- Listing on our Green Business Directory
- Licence to refer to yourself as a Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier
- Use of the Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier logo
- Signed accreditation certificate
- Quarterly Accredited Supplier newsletter with news on relevant industry developments, and advice on how to maximise the benefits you get from your accredited supplier status
- Benefit from Green Business Directory and Accredited Supplier Scheme marketing and PR in relevant press, events and online.
How to apply
Suppliers and contractors with a significant track record in the design, supply and installation of energy efficient equipment and renewable energy technologies are eligible to apply for accreditation status.
If your organisation would like to be considered, please download and complete the application form.
The annual Accreditation Fee is £1,499 (plus VAT).
Completed application packs should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our FAQs before applying.
As a widely recognised and trusted name in the energy efficiency sector, we feel that Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier status provides us with a helpful differentiator in the market place.
James Howard MD, Harry Taylor of Ashton Ltd