More than 1,100 organisations around the globe have certified with the Carbon Trust, from public sector bodies to leading companies and brands.
- Be recognised as an environmentally responsible organisation
- Enhance reputation and brand loyalty
- Deliver efficiencies and reduce costs
- Benchmark resource management performance
- Facilitate compliance with environmental reporting frameworks eg EU regulations and BITC Corporate Responsibility Index
- Comply with contracting and procurement requirements for independently-verified environmental impact data and management frameworks
The Carbon Trust Standard for Carbon
A certification and mark of excellence that enables organisations to demonstrate their success in cutting their carbon footprint.
The Carbon Trust Standard for Water
Recognising organisations that take a best practice approach to measuring and managing their water use, achieving real reductions in this year-on-year.
The Carbon Trust Standard for Waste
Recognising organisations that can demonstrate real reductions in waste streams year-on-year, or that waste is being dealt with more effectively, for example through increased recovery, recycling or reuse.
The Carbon Trust Standard for Zero Waste to Landfill
Recognising organisations that take a best practice approach to waste management and actively divert all appropriate waste streams from landfill.
Carbon Trust Standard for Supply Chain
The world’s first independent certification for organisations that are measuring, managing and reducing greenhouse gas (CO2e) emissions in their supply chains.