The Carbon Trust Footprint Label allows you to foster brand loyalty, visibly differentiate your product and confidently demonstrate your commitment to sustainability.
Measuring and analysing your product footprint also provides a wealth of data to help you manage risks, cut costs, and identify product-development opportunities.
What is a product footprint?
A product carbon or water footprint is the total sum of the greenhouse gas emissions (CO2e) produced or the water used throughout a product’s lifecycle, including production, distribution and use.
Benefits of certification
- Benchmark your product performance
- Identify opportunities for efficiency
- Encourage adoption of lower impact products
- Independent assurance of environmental credentials
- Differentiate your brand from competitors
- Engage staff and customers with product sustainability
- Verified environmental impact data
- Meet contracting and procurement expectations
- Show leadership on sustainability issues
How we can help
Carbon Trust Footprint Label
Universally recognised, the Carbon Trust Footprint Label shows your customers, employees and stakeholders that you have taken steps to measure and reduce the resource footprint of your product.
Other product footprint certification
The Carbon Trust can provide assurance on a wide range of environmental claims related to products, including:
- Carbon neutral certification
- Reducing CO2 certification
- Water footprint measurement
Speak to one of our experts to learn more.