This guide provides small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with a pathway to Net Zero. It introduces the simple options available to SMEs beginning their Net Zero journey and highlights the challenges in the long term.
This helpful introductory guide includes:
- What does Net Zero mean?
- What is a carbon footprint?
- What are the drivers to achieving Net Zero?
- Carbon reduction opportunities for SMEs
- Offsetting and greenhouse gas removals
- Future considerations for SMEs
- Communicating commitments
Publication date July 2021