Certain elements of CSR have slipped down marketing and sustainability agendas but leading brands such as Truvia and Walkers Crisps are successfully using environmental labels to build brand trust and bolster their bottom line.
But with so many labels now available on the market, what could they do for your consumers and your business?
This Brand Republic and ENDs webinar, held on 25 March, took a look at the key issues.
Speakers Henry Garthwaite, Head of Business Development, Carbon Trust Certification, Mark Brooks, Business Director, Truvia® Consumer Products and Alex Whitson, Head of Content, Brand Republic Insight discussed:
- Do consumers actually recognise the logos and how do labels influence purchasing decisions?
- What does the latest Carbon Trust research say about how consumers engage and respond to environmental claims?
- What are the financial and time implications of implementing environmental labels?
- What is the bottom line value of using environmental labels and does this outweigh the risks?
- How can you use environmental labels to gain a competitive edge and drive sustainable long term value?