City and Financial Global's 'UK Sustainable Infrastructure Policy & Investment' Online Summit will provide a timely forum for key stakeholders to discuss the challenges and opportunities in raising the levels of investment needed.
Topics that will be covered by the expert panel will include:
- Meeting the challenge of tripling offshore windpower and implications for the grid.
- Role of infrastructure in helping to achieve the 2050 Net Zero target.
- The UK Government's Infrastructure Policy and launching the Green Bond.
- Delivering the levelling up agenda through targeted investment in economic infrastructure.
- Approaches to managing climate risk in infrastructure investment.
Quote UKI20TCT to save 20% on rates to attend.