Climate change, or the climate emergency is an issue that is defining our time. If 2019 was the year for climate activism, 2020 will be the year for climate action. Are you professionally ready to mitigate the risk and maximise the opportunity of climate change? Join this webinar, held by ICAEW, to hear from business and expert representatives to find out more.
Key learning outcomes
What is climate change?
Climate risk - why does it matter to business
- Paris Climate Accord
- Governments' commitments to a zero carbon future
Why does it matter to accountants?
- Financial services sector focus
- Governance/Disclosure/Boards - WEF principles on climate governance
- SMEs - physical and transition risk
Are you professionally ready?
- Lau Xin Yi, Green Finance Lead, Carbon Trust Singapore
- Richard Spencer, Director, Technical Thought Leadership and Head of Sustainability, ICAEW
- Mohit Grover, Strategic & Reputation Risk Leader, Risk Advisory, Deloitte Singapore
- Ravi Abeywardana, Accountant - Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Olam