The Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier scheme provides independent validation and recognition of a supplier's skills and services - a much needed and trusted quality standard in a crowded and fast growing market place.
Accredited Suppliers must meet or exceed criteria set by the Carbon Trust designed to examine their capability to deliver thoughtful, well-designed energy efficient and renewable energy systems. Only Carbon Trust Accredited Suppliers are included in the Green Business Directory.
Benefits of the Accredited Supplier scheme
Companies that are approved for accreditation are able to benefit from the following:
- Listing on our Green Business Directory, hosted on the Carbon Trust website which received 60,000 pageviews in its first year
- Licence to refer to yourself as a Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier
- Use of the Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier logo
- Signed accreditation certificate
- Quarterly Accredited Supplier newsletter with news on relevant industry developments, and advice on how to maximise the benefits you get from your accredited supplier status
- Benefit from Green Business Directory and Accredited Supplier Scheme marketing and PR in relevant press, events and online.
As a widely recognised and trusted name in the energy efficiency sector, we feel that Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier status provides us with a helpful differentiator in the market place.
James Howard MD, Harry Taylor of Ashton Ltd
How to apply
Are you a supplier or installer of energy efficient equipment or renewable energy technology? Find out what's required to apply for the Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier Scheme. Only Accredited Suppliers are listed in the Carbon Trust Green Business Directory.
Suppliers and contractors with a significant track record in the design, supply and installation of energy efficient equipment and renewable energy technologies are eligible to apply for accreditation status.
If your organisation would like to be considered for accreditation, please download the Carbon Trust Accredited Supplier application form (.doc).
The annual Accreditation Fee is £1,499 (plus VAT).
Get in touch
Questions about the scheme or how to apply? Contact us to find out more about how the scheme and how it can help your organisation.