Date: 23 - 24 January 2017
The Scottish Renewables Offshore Wind Conference, Exhibition & Dinner, in association with Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult, will explore key issues facing Scotland’s offshore wind planning, as well as discussing innovations and technology development. The conference will also cover cost reduction and infrastructure, concluding with a debate from industry leaders regarding the future of offshore wind in Scotland and the rest of the UK.
Key questions the event will answer:
- What are the innovations accelerating technology development?
- How can innovations in O&M help reduce costs?
- What are the offshore wind technologies of the future?
- How can innovations in planning and consenting increase certainty?
Key speakers will include:
- Maggie McGinlay, Director, Energy and Clean Technologies, Scottish Enterprise
- Tony Quinn, Operations Director, Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult
- Dr Federico D'Amico, Project Coordinator, EDF Energy
- Zoe Barnes, Partner, Everoze Partners
- Sebastian Bringsværd, Project Manager, Energy Storage, Statoil
- Professor Simon Hogg, DONG Professor in Renewable Energy, Executive Director Durham Energy Institute, Durham University
To view the latest agenda, speaker line up, and to register your place visit the event website