The awards commend organisations that have excelled in their efforts to measure and reduce their environmental impact over the past year.
- Best in Combined Resource Management (Triple) – Selfridges Retail
- Best in SME Carbon Management – Fortem Solutions
- Best in Large Company Carbon Management – Toyota (GB)
- Best in Water Management – Scottish Parliament
- Best in Waste Management – UK offices of Ernst & Young LLP and Investec Bank
- Best in Product Footprinting – Tetra Pak International
- Best in Supply Chain Reduction – Heathrow Airport & Morgan Sindall Group
Expert assessors in the Carbon Trust undertook both a quantitative and qualitative assessment of over 100 client companies. Winners were selected based on their improvement in resource efficiency and the quality of their sustainability management in the area covered by the award.