No region feels the consequences of climate change as much as Asia – Pacific. In the aftermath of mass disruption to global supply chains and economies, it has become clear that decisive action in the region is vital to counter the impacts of climate change. A complicated maze of regulations and with financial survival of a much higher priority, the shift towards sustainable business practices isn’t straight forward. Amidst a vast array of options, leaders must figure out what is the right sustainable development opportunity for their business.
At Responsible Business Asia 2022 [Online, 22-23 June 2022], we will help you achieve internal alignment on sustainability starting from proving the business case and achieving internal alignment on your ESG goals, to helping you deliver a resilient supply chain, while navigating the regulatory landscape and ensuring strong stakeholder engagement.
Join 2000+ CEOs and senior-level executives from business, finance and government to build the networks, collaborations and learning that will make 2022 the decisive year, in the decisive decade.
Industry leading speakers include:
- Esther An, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Ltd.
- Dr. Naresh Tyagi, Chief Sustainability Officer, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail
- Belinda D’Souza, Head of ESG and Statutory Reporting, Australian Red Cross
- Samuel Tan, VP, ESG Banker, United Overseas Bank
- Saskia Kort-Chick, Vice President, Director ESG Research & Engagement AllianceBernstein