The climate crisis is raging. Technologies are evolving. The future of work is upon us, and new paradigms of growth are emerging. The time to reinvent business models, evolve company cultures, and build a more equitable, net-zero carbon economy is NOW.
The multi-award-winning Sustainability Leaders Forum is back, bigger and better for 2022, re-uniting business leaders, sustainability practitioners, policymakers, investors and NGOs around a common goal: to turn the ambitions of COP26 into meaningful climate action and truly transform business, for good.
Over three days in London and online, you will be connected with peers through expertly facilitated networking sessions; inspired by powerful keynote talks from global industry leaders; immersed in a series of themed plenary discussions and dynamic best-practice presentations; and challenged to think differently in our interactive panel debates and co-creative workshops.
- Sir David King, Founder and chair, Centre for Climate Repair
- Bukky Bird, Group sustainability director, Barratt Developments
- Aliza Ayaz, UN youth ambassador, Sustainable Development Goals
- Tony Juniper, Chair, Natural England
- Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy mayor for Environment and Energy London
- Akanksha Khatri, Head of nature action agenda, World Economic Forum
- Natalie Campbell, CEO, Belu
- Dr Rhian-Mari Thomas, CEO, Green Finance Institute
- Kresse Wesling, Founder, Elvis & Kresse
- Richard Hall, VP general secretary, Danone UK & Ireland
Full list of speakers can be found here
Whether you’re a sustainability changemaker, a disruptive business leader, or a bold climate innovator – edie’s premier annual event is tailor-made for you.
Full agenda can be found here
Discount code: CT15