At a key tipping point for corporate sustainability, the Carbon Trust and Department for International Trade Finland are hosting an exclusive breakfast briefing to help businesses in Finland take a leadership role in driving forward sustainability action across our society.
This invitation-only event will showcase examples from some of the top corporates that are implementing advanced sustainability strategies, alongside the latest expert thinking from the Carbon Trust.
- Her Majesty's Ambassador to Finland - Tom Dodd
- Soili Ylisuutari, Environmental Director, Yara
- Juha Nousiainen, SVP Carbon-neutral Milk Chain, Valio Ltd
- Robert Taylor, Sustainability Director, UPM
- Erik Hedén, CEO, SB Insight
- Sabrina Parker, European Account Director, Carbon Trust
The Carbon Trust has world-leading experience supporting global businesses across multiple sectors with the cost-effective measurement of carbon emissions in their operations, supply chain and wider value chain. We use this information to help corporates set robust and achievable targets, which deliver environmental improvements and long-term cost savings.
We look forward to welcoming you to the breakfast briefing and supporting your part in accelerating the transition to a low carbon economy.
Only registered guests may attend. Please note this event is for Finnish corporates only. We reserve the right to decline unsuitable registrations.