We talk to senior leaders from seven large companies to find out what they have learned along their sustainability journey.
Leading organisations are now setting carbon reduction targets aligned with the latest climate science. Many businesses, charities and public bodies have set carbon targets but in most cases these are short-term (5 year) timeframes – and not connected to climate science.
- Why do we need to set science-based targets on climate change?
- What exactly is a science-based target?
- Why should a company set a science-based target?
- How do you make the internal business case to set a science-based target?
- How does setting a science based target fit in with your wider sustainability strategy?