Our interest-free loans can help Northern Ireland's business community achieve its energy-saving ambitions.
Due to the on-going success of the interest free loan scheme, completed applications are now being placed in a queue and will be offered as funds allow
How we can help
As well as offering the full range of Carbon Trust services, we also provide interest-free loans to businesses in Northern Ireland, investing in energy-saving projects, supported by Invest Northern Ireland.
Since 2003, we've provided nearly £23million in interest-free loans to hundreds of local businesses, enabling them to reduce their lifetime energy expenditure by more than £100million.
I would like to express my utmost
satisfaction to the Carbon Trust for the work it is doing in
Northern Ireland. Thanks to a £400,000 interest-free loan, which
was in addition to a £1.2million investment in infrastructure, we
were able to install equipment that is the first of its kind in the
UK and Ireland.Jarek ZasadzinskiCEO, Greiner Packaging
Supporting your business
Thanks to support from Invest Northern Ireland, we are able to help businesses invest in low carbon equipment and create successful energy-saving projects through the provision of interest-free business loans.
We believe our loans make business sense because:
- Your business can borrow between £3,000 and £400,000 interest free to buy energy-saving equipment
- The savings you make on energy bills should offset your loan repayments, meaning the low carbon equipment will pay for itself
- Our loans are Government-funded and unsecured
- It is easy to apply for our loans and we don't charge any arrangement fees
- You will receive a conditional offer within 24 hours of your application being processed and you can track its progress online
- You have up to four years to repay your loan
Find out more about eligibility for our interest-free business loans.
The following documents will help you apply for an interest-free business loan:
If you'd like to apply for one of our business loans, click here.
The Carbon Trust SME Network is an online community for SMEs to share knowledge and best practice for reducing carbon emissions and saving money.
Get in touch
Want to know more about the services above? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org