Our expert knowledge and comprehensive range of tools and techniques are designed to help your organisation get ahead in the low carbon economy.
Our team of business and environment experts works with companies to reduce their carbon footprint, cut energy costs and gain a strategic competitive advantage. We identify the business case for putting sustainability at the heart of an organisation and demonstrate how this delivers shareholder value.
We have worked with many large and medium sized businesses, from those just starting their low carbon journey to those who are leading the field in terms of product, supply-chain and business model innovation.
How we can help
We provide a comprehensive service tailored to your company's business needs. Our consultants look at the environmental impact of your entire business, from the supply chain to its customers. We also identify the broader business opportunities from the move to a low carbon economy.
Examples of the support we can offer your organisation include:
- Carbon disclosure audit
- Organisational carbon footprint reporting & certification
- Support with Mandatory Carbon Reporting (MCR) and Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) Submissions
- Corporate sustainability strategy
- Supply-chain carbon strategy and product innovation
- Green investment appraisal
- Identification of green growth opportunities
- Consumer and supplier carbon analytics
- Footprinting product rules and sector guidance
- Change management and employee engagement
- Waste measurement and management as part of an environmental resources strategy
- Water usage measurement and management as part of an environmental resources strategy
We also offer services for organisations based in Wales and Northern Ireland.
We will identify where efficiencies can be made and how your business can take advantage of low carbon opportunities.
Download our guide: Take control of your sustainability strategy (PDF)
Read more about our sustainability management service (PDF)
Working with the Carbon Trust gave
us credibility and clarity of direction, and really raised the
profile of what we were trying to achieve.Nick EshelbyDirector of Property Services and Facilities,
Expert software tools
We also have software tools to support your company on its sustainability journey, including:
- Empower, which is designed to help employees make energy savings in the workplace and help your entire organisation take a leap forward in terms of managing its environmental impact.
- Footprint Expert, which produces low cost certifiable carbon footprint assessments for products and services
- Value Chain Manager, a Cloud-based software tool that helps large organisations measure, manage, and reduce indirect carbon emissions. It provides organisations with an accessible, reliable and scalable way to footprint your Scope 3 carbon emissions, engage suppliers and make business changes with confidence in the supporting data.
Get in touch
If you're interested in any of the services above then get in touch - fill in our contact form or give us a call on +44 (0)20 7832 4802.